Sometimes, I have to stop in wonder and say to myself – wow how did I find the perfect woman to share this life journey of soul unfoldment? Yes, it took quite some time and work but boy was it worth it. Early on, after meeting my wife, Shakira, I knew she was the one for me. How did I know.
Let me share the ways – well 10 ways I used to informed myself, maybe they can help you…
1. I am not who she wants me to be.
2. She respects me as an individual. She lets me grow as myself, into my own skin and does not impose her expectations on me.
3. I smile just thinking about her.
4. When we are away from each other I can’t wait to see her again.
5. I did whatever it took just to be with her ( and there were some life altering choices here too – courageous & bold moves)
6. She did whatever it took just to be with me too ( and there were some life altering choices too – courageous & bold moves)
7. She inspires me to be more than who I am. A mutually beneficial presence we enjoy.
8. We both bring out the best in each other. We inspire positive emotions in each other such as happiness, inspiration, contentment, the desire to evolve and hopefulness, rather than negative emotions such as unhappiness, apprehension, doubt, fear or anger.
9. She makes me feel good about myself. She doesn’t put me down, directly or indirectly, neither does she induce self-doubt.
10. I can simply be myself around her, without ever trying to be like someone else or behave in a certain way that’s not me at all. I am able to shine in my own light without having to dumb or dial myself down by being with her.
Does your current crush or significant other measure up against those 10 signs above? This is definitely one list to cross-check your romantic partner with NOW not in the future, if you are ever unsure whether, he/she is the one. For relationship coaching contact us today so you can be on your way to experiencing a H.I.P. relationship.
To Listen To Audio Affirmations Click H.I.P. Inspirations
Until Next Time..Check Out Our H.I.P. Living Now Newsletter & Remember
For More Info Email Us At firstname.lastname@example.org