“In every society, there are “human benchmarks” – certain individuals whose behavior becomes a model for everyone else – shining examples that others admire and emulate. We call these individuals “class acts”. – Dan Sullivan
Here are some steps you can implement and practice in your own lives so that you too can be a “class act” for someone else….or maybe yourself:
1. Be a class act. Strive to become the kind of person who acts with class, who become known as a class act, and who attracts other people with class to your sphere of influence.
2. Consciously work to become free from the many fears, worries and anxieties that diminish the imaginations and ambitions of the vast majority of people and operate outside the world of conventionality in world of expanding awareness, creativity and accomplishment.
3. Live by your own highest standards.
4. Maintain dignity and grace under pressure.
5.Focus and improve the behavior of others.
6. Operate from a larger, inclusive perspective.
7. Increase the quality of every experience.
8. Counteract meanness, pettiness, and vulgarity.
9. Take responsibility for actions and results.
10. Strengthen the integrity of all situations.
11. Expand the meaning of being human.
12. Increase the confidence and capabilities of others.
Start practicing each marker slowly, no need to rush and become overwhelmed. Life is not a sprint neither is practicing the “beingness” of world class living. Please share with us any other tips you might be working with that is not listed here.
To Listen To Audio Affirmations Click H.I.P. Inspirations
Until Next Time..Check Out Our H.I.P. Living Now Newsletter & Remember
For More Info Email Us At firstname.lastname@example.org