Self-honoring requires a balance of responsibility, preference and personal power. To support you in making self-honoring choices practice including the following tips:
- Always take responsibility. Don’t try to project anything unto anyone else, not matter if you perceive it to be something “trivial”.
- Be honest with self first, even when it feels uncomfortable.
- Express your emotions appropriately. Give yourself permission to feel the full range of all your emotions.
- Give yourself permission also to express your expectations within all relationships.
- Make decisions for your life, body and physical and emotional health.
- Discover and be true to your spiritual values.
- Set healthy boundaries for your time, energy and peace of mind.
- Learn to accept self and others without judgment.
- Be of service.
- Practice being flexible and comfortable with change.
Join H.I.P. Coaches every Tuesday at 3pm EST live on Blog Talk Radio
Pick up your copy of Charles’ book The H.I.P. Factor here
For our H.I.P. community meditation call. Register here .
To Listen To Audio Affirmations Click H.I.P. Inspirations
Until Next Time..Check Out Our H.I.P. Living Now Newsletter & Remember
For More Info Email Us At email@example.com.
(Any content REPRODUCTION from this blog the author MUST be credited.)