One of our staple business expense is an annual subscription to Success Magazine.
It is perhaps one of the most exciting times to the mail box monthly and then of course there is that fight of who gets to listen to the cd first. But we enjoy this magazine because it is current and rich with information that supports us as entrepreneurs to consistently live on purpose. The information is practical and for me I am always excited to see who is on the cover and what insights can I get to take us to the next level.
I don’t remember what issue we got these commandments from but if you aren’t a subscriber we want to share this information with you so that you too can be inspired. Get the magazine monthly, you will definitely not be disappointed! Share with us if you are already practicing any of these commandments, which and how is it working for you:
- You cannot lead beyond your own exposure. Thus you cannot get people to go beyond where you have been.
- Thou shall not choose your leadership team like you choose your team.
- Thou shall not reward nepotism.
- Thou shalt not avoid confrontation.
- Thous shalt not over promise and over deliver.
- Thou shalt clearly articulate expectations.
- Thou shalt not mistaken regimentation for revelation.
- Thou shalt not lead forward and without updates.
- Thou shalt not lead without listening.
- Thou shalt cross-pollinate.
To Listen To Audio Affirmations Click H.I.P. Inspirations
Until Next Time..Check Out Our H.I.P. Living Now Newsletter & Remember
For More Info Email Us At email@example.com .
(Any content REPRODUCTION from this blog the author MUST be credited.)