Although there are 28 principles of attraction as espoused by Thomas Leonard I would like to share my favorite 11 with you that deeply aligns with the inner work that is conducted through our Breakthrough Shadow Coaching. It is very important that we not just clean up the outside of our lives to be attractive and ultimately attract but understand that when we clean up the inside we automatically pulls the beauty of life towards us. It is that simple!
- Unhook yourself from the future. Attraction works in the present, not in the future.
- Affect others profoundly. The more you touch others, the more attractive you’ll become.
- Become irresistibly attractive to yourself. How can you attract others if you don’t feel irresistibly attractive to you?
- Get your personal needs met, once and for all. If you have unmet needs, you’ll attract others in the same position.
- Endorse your worst weaknesses. When you can accept and honor the worst part of yourself, you are more accepting of others.
- See how perfect the present really is. Especially when it is clearly not.
- Orient exclusively around your values. When you spend your days doing what fulfills you, you are attractive.
- Simplify everything. Abandoning the non-essentials leaves more room for you to attract.
- Recognize and tell the truth. The truth is the most attractive thing of all, but it requires skills and awareness.
- Have a vision. When you see what’s coming, you don’t need to create a future.
- Be more human. When you are genuine, you are attractive.